Is your child's naivety putting them and your family at risk? Are they accessing
material that could harm, disturb or corrupt them?
CyberSentinel will help protect your children – while maximising their online
freedom – within safe boundaries set by you.
Our software is unique, filtering out harmful web sites and scanning for any ‘danger’
keywords that appear on the screen.
With CyberSentinel, you can make peace not war! You don’t have to keep invading
their ‘personal space’, going into their rooms or watching over their
Instead, you can say ‘yes’ again … when they want to go online.
CyberSentinel provides a total e-safety solution for your family:
- Blocks inappropriate internet sites (eg porn, violence, drugs, gambling, self harm
- Informs you if your child attempts to access inappropriate material on the web
- Automatic monitoring of instant messaging, chat rooms, email etc for key words and
phrases that may indicate a cause for concern
- Early warning of bullying, drug use, gang culture, health problems, gambling etc
before they become a problem
- Automatic emails let you know if there's a potential problem
- Screen captures show you the context of your childs online activity - so you can
decide if you need to intervene or help.
CyberSentinel also lets you:
- Restrict the hours your children spend online
- Disable chat, messaging, games and other applications at certain times
- Choose visible (recommended) or invisible monitoring modes
- Define your own watch words and family acceptable use policy
- Relax and avoid arguments
- Ease the rules as your child gets older, wiser and safer online
Want to know more? Look at CyberSentinel in detail
and the six steps to get started.
Questions? Read our FAQs for answers top most